Sunday, June 20, 2010

Alexa Key Sexy New Singer Republik Cinta Management (RCM)

Alexa Key this is her new artist besutan Ahmad Dhani and Mulan. Alexa Key, teenagers who want to move 16 years and began his career as a model. Through the song I'm Sam I'm Missing creation Ahmad Dhani, Alexa Key present in the midst of Indonesian music lovers with a different appearance. In the video clips I was Alexa Barbie Missing Key me look sexy. In the video clip was also the eldest child of Ahmad Dhani, Ahmad Al Ghozali (Al) was asked to become a model. Here you can find a brief profile about Alexa Key, a collection of photos and gossip about Alexa Key.


By produced by Ahmad Dhani and Mulan Jameela from the Republic of Love Management (RCM), Alexa Key issued a debut single titled album Sam I am I Missing. Mulan Jameela sure Alexa Key will be able to captivate Indonesian music lovers with songs and appearance. With a style that looks sexy teens, Alexa Key does look different and be able to anesthetize the audience in the action stage as they sang. Teenagers who originally lived in Bali is also hoping his song can be accepted by all Indonesian people.